2006-12-22

Gifts for Holiday Cheer! (advertisement!)

Okay...do you have a little problem of not being able to find that gift for the perfect someone this Christmas or New Year? Well, I think I've found the answer to this little problem, in one website. I wish I had thought about it before Christmas, but sadly, I just remembered it now...so it's to late for me to buy anything. But, who knows, I might keep it in mind for next year ;-)

The website is Despair, Inc. and they have a wide range of products for every person on your Christmas list. For Example:

For that annoying sister who's more worried about her looks and spends hours on end hosed up in the bath room:



For the future President in your family:

OR



For the future businessman:



OR



For the teenager who's trying to find their place in the world:



OR



For the chronically depressed:




OR



For the future Sith Lord on your Christmas list:



And finally, for the Elderly:



I hope you guys check out the link and look through all their merchandise. These are just a few of the wonderful pieces that you can get on calenders and other items. Aren't they the coolest gifts ever?! So, head on over to Despair, Inc. and give them a look over!

Now, to leave you, I'm going to show the one I want for Christmas ;-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home