2007-01-05

FREEDOM!!!!

Out with the old in with the new...or in this case just makin' things official. I Kelsey Ann Fischer am now a full time college student with her High School diploma. As of January 5th, 2007, I can no long call myself a senior in high school. Instead I'm a Freshman at college...hehe! I really want to go get a Starbucks Hot Chocolate now...hmm...and I have that Job application to fill in... Life goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on...

Anyways...after all that randomness my plans for the future are as follows:

Go to The University of Nebraska, major in History and Ballet, and minoring in Business...but that probably won't happen because my parents don't have the money and I'm too stupid to get enough scholarships. Also, I just want to go there because of the Football team ;-) Let's go Big Red!!! Yeah!!!

So, the game plan I'm pushing for at the moment, is to go to IPFW for my major in history and minor in business. Also, I would go to Fort Wayne Ballet for their extensive ballet program...so that's the plan...probably won't happen, but I can always hope.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU'RE NOT STUPID!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

21:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home